Emergency Services in SonipatEmergencies in life are different in nature. Floods, earthquake and cyclone are few natural situations that can strike anytime. These are termed as usual disasters that have now become common after continuous unfavourable changes in climate due to global warming. Sonepat, located in North India, experience frequent dust storms and thunder activities during summer season. Floods also occur in this region in the months of July, August and September when rains lash several areas of Haryana and Sonipat is no longer unaware being a maojor part of this state. Let us know how to tackle the emergency situations in Sonipat:
Emergency Services in Sonepat
Disaster management always gets prepared when they receive any information regarding any natural disaster from the local weather agency to handle the aftermath of the disaster. The office of Sonepat disaster management is located at Mini Secretariat, Sonipat. The other information on district disaster management is mentioned right below:
Disaster Management in SonepatDistrict Disaster Management Officer: Smt. Kiran Bala
- Office Address: District Disaster Management Officer, Deputy Commissioner Office Sonipat, Mini Secretariat, Ashok Vihar, Sonipat, Haryana
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rape, women & children exploitation, riots, murder, burglary, road accidents and so on are unwanted circumstances that are handled by Sonepat police. The people in uniform do whatever they can in stopping various crimes. They do their job in both day and night so that citizens of the state could be able to sleep without any fear. Their duty is to look forward the grievances and problems of the individuals. 100 is the common telephone number of police through which anybody can ask for help or inform about any crime in the city.
Name and Designation of Sonepat Police People
- Sh. Arun Singh, IPS, Superintendent of Police, Sonipat: CIA Sonipat & Cyber Cell
- Sh. Ajit Singh, HPS DSP Kharkhoda: PS Kundli, Kharkhoda, Murthal & SIT Staff Sonipat
- Sh. Darshan Lal Malik, HPS DSP Headquarter, SPT: PS City Sonipat, City Traffic Sonipat, PS Rai & Challaning Branch, Account Branch, Weaker Section Cell, PO Staff & Police Line Sonipat
- Sh. Virender Singh HPS, DSP Ganaur: Police Station Mohana, Ganaur
- Sh. Virender Kumar HPS, DSP City Sonipat: PS Sadar Sonipat, Special Staff Sonipat, Economic Cell, Senior Citizen Cell, PS Traffic Murthal, SP Office Sonipat
- Sh. Rajiv Deshwal, HPS DSP Gohana: PS City Gohana, PS Sadar Gohana, PS Baroda, Traffic Gohana and SIT Gohana
- Smt. Pooja Dabla, HPS, DSP (Detective) SPT: PS Civil Line, Women PS Khanpur Kalan, PS Women Sonipat, Women Helpline 1091
Fire Stations in SonepatFire related incidents are common in cities and other places as a fire can break out anytime, anywhere and due to any reason. Fire department always remains in position to deal with any sudden fire mishap. It provides required guidelines to malls, offices and other big buildings for ensuring fire safety measures are in-placed within premises. The duty of any fire department is not only to stop the fire but also to provide fire safety certificates to any commercial buildings.
Sonepat fire department is equipped with trained people and efficient fire safety machines to cope up with any unwanted situation. This city has few fire stations that are ready to handle any fire related incidents within the region. The address of few fire stations is mentioned below:
- Atlas Road, Railway Quarters, Indira Colony, Sonepat, Haryana
- Sector 53, Sonipat, Haryana
Medical Services in Sonepat
A good health is always a prime concern of an individual. However, it is
a fact of nature that anyone has to struggle with any small or big
medical condition in whole life. This is the reason that medical
services like ambulances, treatments, medicines and so on are needed
anytime for a sudden misfortune. There are many private plus government
hospitals and chemist shops available in every part of the country.
Sonepat city in Haryana too has better medical services.
- Hospitals: Hospitals are open 24 hours for emergency services and from morning to evening for daily services. There are many government & private hospitals as well as clinics in Sonepat.
- Ambulances: Ambulances play a vital role in helping a patient to move from one place to another. These are equipped with basic medical facilities so that doctors can treat a patient while travelling before reaching to the hospital. Government and private ambulances are run on the Sonipat roads.
- Chemists: The chemist shops are located everywhere for providing prescribed medicines to the people. Sonepat has many chemists available in every part of the city.
- Blood Banks: As far as blood banks are concerned, they can be found in almost every hospital located in the Sonepat city from where required blood can be obtained for the patients. In addition, many government and private institutions
- Eye Banks: There are also several eye banks available in different hospitals and medical institutions of Sonepat.
- SHARE THIS
- TWEET THIS
- SHARE THIS
- LOVE THIS 0