Chokhi Dhani in Sonepat
Chokhi Dhani in Sonepat is a unique cultural and entertainment concept, which is created on ethnic Rajasthani village theme. This place provides a fun-loving platform where people can have the ultimate experience of exploring great taste of Indian culture. They have many things to offer like food, live entertainment programmes, cultural events and so on in the Rajasthani style.
People from nearby areas like Delhi, UP, Punjab, Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh visit this place for having great fun and enjoyable moments. Even national and international tourists also visit Chokhi Dhani in Sonepat to get familiar with intellectual customs of the Indian society.
Chokhi Dhani is regarded as the masterpiece of art and design, which showcase every taste of Rajasthani ethnic culture and tradition in the form of food, music, dance and intellectual events. This place is spread in over 12.5 acres. Starting from the welcome tilak that reminds of “Padharo Mahre Des”, it is known for its open lawns to relax, games zone, mehendi, jyotish, village style photo studio, bioscope, animal rides for children, folk entertainment, village bazaar, the mandir and so on. Therefore, it is the one-stop place for food, fun and entertainment.
This well-known village theme entertainment concept has been the mirror of Rajasthani culture since 1989. It started as a space of restaurant but it has evolved as an authentic and a tasteful symbol of ethnic village of this most colourful state in the country over the years. Today the name Chokhi Dhani is synonymous with Rajasthani culture throughout the country.
Services of Chokhi Dhani in Sonepat
Services provided by Chokhi Dhani are listed below:
- Rides: Bullock Cart Ride and Tonga Ride
- Live Entertainment
- Folk Dance and Music Show: Ghoomar, Potter Dance, Kalbeliya, Snake Dance, Bhopa-Bhopi Dance and so on
- Acrobatics on a Bamboo
- The Puppet Show
- The Magic Show
- Famous Food: Sangri
- Menu: Dhani Ghee, Achar, Lehsun Chatni, Nimbu Rice, Chola Masala, Besan Gatta, Fulka Roti, Dhani Chai, Dhani Makkhan, Papad, Green Chatni, Rajasthani Kadhi, Palak Paneer, Makka Roti, Dal-Bati-Churma, Pakoda Mix, Boondi Raita, Vegetable Salad Mix, Dal Chawal, Maharaja Khichdo, Kair Sangri, Bajra Roti, Moong-Dal Halwa and Thandai
Corporate Parties and Social GatheringChokhi Dhani also provides special services in terms of food and entertainment for holding any business and social gathering for more than 30 people. While sending an email to email@example.com, any information regarding this service can be obtained.
Reach Chokhi DhaniChokhi Dhani in Sonepat can easily be reached through phone, road, rail, air or internet. Its contact details and other useful information are mentioned right below:
- Tel: 8222 8222 81, 8222 8333 81
- Postal Address: Chokhi Dhani Sonipat,
64th Milestone, National Highway-1,
Ganaur, Sonipat, Haryana - 131 101, India
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Distance of the Chokhi Dhani in Sonepat from Major Landmarks
- Chandigarh - 193 kms
- Karnal - 67 kms
- Panipat - 32 kms
- Karnal By - Pass, Delhi - 46 kms
- Dhaula Kuan, Delhi - 68.6 kms
- New Delhi Railway Station - 66.6 kms
- Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi - 76.2 kms
Chokhi Dhani in Sonepat is the perfect place for having an enjoyable and a memorable experience of exploring the delightful multiple flavors of Indian culture, food and entertainment. Anyone visiting this wonderful tourist destination can absolutely relish every moment of this amazing and fun-loving village theme entertainment concept.
- SHARE THIS
- TWEET THIS
- SHARE THIS
- LOVE THIS 0